Thursday, July 06, 2006

Illustrations, Portraits, and a Comic!

Hello All!

I hear some of you like talking, but art rules the day!
Sorry, Rholli, sweetie!

Illustration Friday: "sticky":

More of a sketch, really. Look! She even has napkins!

And here is one from 4/14/06--
"spotted":


I did a portrait of Vulcanhalfbreed for Threadless. She is great! She is an amazing photographer and all around cool lady! Visit her blog!



Here is a sketch portrait of Pascal from Balthrop, Alabama. They very kindly mentioned me in their blog.
Find it here.



And finally some fucking Madam X!

This was a teeny tiny comic I did at work.

Thanks everybody! This was fun!
Until next week,
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

2 Comments:

Blogger Jublin said...

i love you and your drawings!

type type type

4:24 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger spacesick said...

aah! not sure if I said it before, but that portrait kicks ASS! and I love your "spotted" too. I think I'm gonna go read your comics again and pretend that we're eating gelato together.

1:47 PM, July 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home