Friday, March 17, 2006

A little Late

Ick, so my week has been very busy. I have not had time to do as much art as I would like.

So, my Illustration Friday illo is late and unfinished. Here is the sketch for "Tattoo":

Remember it is just a sketch. Points to the person who can tell me who's portrait I referenced.
Hopefully, I will finish it for next weeks blog.

And now on to the BIG NEWS!!
The winner and the subject of the first Madam X and Crew T-Shirt is BLACK OCTO 2!!!

But it will probably look more like this:

Thanks so much to Jay and Margaret for all their help, support and ideas!
I'll have more details about the shirt and everything next week.

Madam X and I got mentioned in one of the best blogs here in cyber-inter-web land! Check it out here:
  • From The Pear
  • Everyone should be reading this! It is amazingly funny and smart.

    Alright everyone, more Madam goodness next week.
    Go read From The Pear!
    Love and Rayguns,
    -mo

    3 Comments:

    Blogger lis said...

    Oh my gosh Mo I just read this. You make me out to be a celebrity! I'm blushing!

    Yay sketch.

    5:39 PM, March 20, 2006  
    Blogger DW said...

    Those are great. I look forward to the finished tattoo illustration.

    11:32 PM, March 20, 2006  
    Blogger Mad Cat Quilts said...

    Thanks you guys!

    Lis, to me, you ARE a celebrity!
    -mo

    11:12 AM, March 21, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home