Saturday, February 25, 2006

These Things Are Getting Later And Later...

And maybe smaller and smaller...

Well,
Exciting news:
Issue 4 of Cat and Crane is printed!!
The cover was done by Stan Yukinaga!
And it is amazing! I won't ruin the surprise by posting it but everyone should check it out!
THANK YOU, STAN!!!

I have been busy this week and don't have a lot else to report. So I will just put some random work up.

Here is a little water color concept sketch I did for balthrop, Alabama. (What?! You've never heard of balthrop, Alabama?? I can't believe it! Go check out pascal.com to find out more... Go! Right now!) This sketch is not going to be used but I kinda liked it. The scan is pretty terrible.



Last week was my birthday and here is a photo of me on that special day. I'm trying to imitate my Threadless "Pillow Fight" t shirt. If you don't know Threadless.com, you should check them out. The sight is super fun! I took a bunch of photos that day. But Candice took this one of me. I figured since it is my blog there should be a picture of me some where on here.


That's all for now. New and Better Blog next week, okay kids?
If you scroll down, you can check out last weeks widely unnoticed blog.
relatively speaking.

Thanks everyone,
-mo

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Cat Quilts said...

I made a change. Bet you can't tell what it is!!

3:34 PM, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home