Friday, June 30, 2006

Guess What?!!

It's true, I'm back.
Let's not talk. Let's just enjoy the art work.

This weeks Illustration Friday:
"Rain"

Yep, that's one of the illos I did with Isaac for the children's book. I know that I have promised to show his pencils, but I'm not gonna. Not this week anyway. I'm still just trying to get back on my blogging feet, people. I'm taking it slow.

Here also are some older Illustration Fridays:
06/02/06, "portrait":

05/26/06, "cake":

05/19/06, "sorry":

(I might send this one into Stuff On My Cat)

Here is a photo I took. It's this great sign right near my house. I think that they are gonna tear it down soon. I may use the photo for something Balthrop, Alabama related in the future.


So, I think that's it for now. I have rushing around to do.
I'll try to resume my once a week schedule from now on.
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

4 Comments:

Blogger ° said...

love ur rain pic. looks like serious down pour, great contrast in colors between the bldg and the rain

11:00 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger arvindh said...

Love the vigorous diagonal lines - they convey the lashing rain so wondefully!

8:22 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Richard said...

But ... but I like talking! You never want to talk anymore, it's all about your art then you're gone. :(

Naked cake is the only cake I will consume.

That sign desperately needs to be stolen and mounted above a club.

9:25 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger spacesick said...

ahaha. you're still doing IF? I'm such a lazy sweaty dangerous yet beautiful bastard.

10:29 AM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home