Thursday, March 23, 2006

Not Much Madam X This Week, Sorry...

The topic for this week's Illustration Friday is "feet". I have two.

I would have had three but I couldn't set up the picture in time or get anyone to take it for me. Although, if I had had someone it would still have hard to take if it wasn't set up.

If you want to see some great drawn feet check out Colleen Coover's work.
Colleen Coover

And here are the inks for last weeks I.F. The topic was "Tattoo". If you want to see the pencils just scroll down. I didn't have the chance to post it over at the I.F. Web Site. I got it done late last Thursday but couldn't get the Blogger site to post my entry. Does any other Blogger/Blogspot-er have this problem?

I used a portrait I took of Candice for reference. She doesn't have any tattoos in real life but I turned her into a painted lady. These ink drawings for I.F. were both fun and challenging. And a nice change from the paintings from previous weeks.

Here are some very silly photos of St Patricks Day.











Sorry, not much for this blog this week. I don't have much to show or report for Madam X but I will be back with more.

So, have fun everyone!
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

1 Comments:

Blogger spacesick said...

Like I said before, these rock!

Now I'll post my monster when you post yours.

3:13 AM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home