Friday, February 10, 2006

Week Three ~ Better Late Then Never

Okay, well, I've been a bit sick this week. So, I was late starting this blog and late getting it out but here it is.

I've started inking Madam X: The Hunt #2. And let me just say, it's not going so well. I started right before I got sick, so maybe that had some thing to do with it. I have put it aside for now because I'm having real trouble. I actually might have to REDRAW some pages. YUK! I have never had to do that before. See, I had all these elaborate backgrounds but they are just not working out. The panels are altogether too busy. Tell me what you think:






Remember this is still rough. I haven't erased the pencil marks or white outed the bits that need it.



And here is a wee sketch of me fucking inking.




Many people have already voted for Octo Vs City. As it stands now blackocto#1 is in the lead with blackocto#2 close behind. whiteocto is far far behind in third place.
THANK YOU to everyone who has voted! SUPER SPECIAL THANKS to Patrick who mocked up this amazing image of blackocto#2!



It looks completely amazing! What does everyone think? These are not the finished colors but they are food for thought, don't you think?

Some people have been confused about how to vote for the t shirt designs. You know me, there isn't a high tech bone in my body. The only way to vote and have your vote recorded is to email me at madamxandcrew@gmail.com. It doesn't have to be a long email or anything. Just the number 1, 2, or 3 is fine. Thanks again to everyone who has already voted and/or looked at the Newsletter and Blogs.


You can also leave comments on this here blog. I'm not sure how that works but I have confidence you'll figure it out.
I think that covers the week. Pretty much.

Love and rayguns,
-mo

1 Comments:

Blogger lis said...

Mo! You're amazing! I'm so excited to see this stuff. Very cool.

2:43 PM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home