Wednesday, August 02, 2006

THE comic!

Get ready! This post is super image heavy!

Illustration Friday: "clean"
(triptych)





Gavin suggested, or inspired me, to put a whole comic up on this blog.
So here it is, in it's entirety, just as it would be if you were holding it in your hands! Spelling mistakes and typos and everything! THE comic! The first ever Madam X!
To think that I made this waaaaaaay back in, golly... what was it now? 2001? 2002? ick. Well, hopefully I've gotten better. But I think y'all can get the idea of where I'm going with it.
Here ya go!

















OK! Now go listen to this:
I've Got A Bad Feeling About This
and this:
Madam X: Galactic Sex Queen
And tell me and everyone what you think!
Until next week,
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

2 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Very clever. I am quite taken with her boots by the way. :-)

5:36 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger DW said...

Lovely work! I like the character designs lots :)

9:25 AM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home