Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm In The Band! Well, Sorta...

Hey Y'all!
Quick entry this week with some quick comics and WC paintings!
But IF took me a while. I really really like this one.

illustration Friday: "invention"


Check me out playing one of these sweet birdies on Sunday Dec 10th at the Balthrop, Alabama show at Bait and Tackle Bar (Red Hook, Brooklyn. Corner of Van Brunt/Pioneer Sts). We also have a show on Dec 17th opening for Rainer Maria (At North Six, N 6th St, Williamsburg, Brooklyn)... Can you beat it?

Two little comics I did around Thanksgiving:




Water color sketch of naked ladies:


Join the Madam X and Crew Mailing list!
Email me at madamxandcrew@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!
Until next time!
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool variety of artworks!

4:22 PM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice inventions. And I always enjoy a little naked ladies.

<3jeannette
www.jimmyjanesays.com

4:55 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home