Thursday, October 12, 2006

Come one, come all...

See the show!
Everyone go see some live music!
Here are some fliers for shows that I have made recently.
This first show you can still make!!














Balthrop, Alabama ROCKS!
Really, I love this band!





This flier I made at work. I like to do fliers like this; four quarters of a 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper. I fold them and make an image that will be cut to 4ths. But I like the way it looks as a whole, too.


And I've been working on this:


Anyone read any Kurt Vonnegut??!!
Cats Cradle???!!
Oh god, it makes me so freaking excited, like crazy!

Color tests...



Hey! While your on the computer, why not check out Madam X and Crew's myspaces?
Madam X's myspace
Cat's myspace
Sawl's myspace
Now, go read something, or listen to something, or see something, or create something, that is wonderful and magical.
Okay?

love & rayguns,
-mo

2 Comments:

Blogger vulcanhalfbreed said...

Hey there Miss Bounty Hunter...I just added you to my super cool and fantastico Myspace friends list.

1:06 AM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

Love the fishes

11:26 PM, December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home