Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's Raining Frogs!?

Hey Y'all!

Illustration Friday this week is "clear":

I'm having a lot of trouble making one of those little tiny avitars they use over there. Anyone have any advice for that? I can't seem to meet their specifications no matter how hard I try.

Here are some not too clear scans of three paintings I did recently.



They are a set, the go together. Here is a photo of them, framed. I got these super cheap wood frames at Ikea. But they were the raw wood and the wrong color. So I painted them.

I was gonna use the paintings for one thing and now I'm gonna use them for something else.

And here is a photo of me as a zombie.

I like zombie me. She's in the bathroom. She'll eat your brains.

Until Next Time,
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

3 Comments:

Blogger Ne'er Do Evers said...

those frogs are so good, i wanna croak!
also, the zombification process? awesome. better'n listening to the Misfits!

12:11 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

Nice frogs

11:25 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Simply Black and White said...

awwww....FROG!!!!!

1:21 PM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home