Thursday, October 05, 2006

Four Paintings And Big News!

Hello!
I've been doing a lot of things since I got back from VT a month ago!
MADAM X AND CREW are now on MYSPACE!
MADAM
CAT
SAWL
I sure do hate myspace, so it's taking me forever to get their pages finished.
These four small watercolors are from VT.

Made this Red Wing Black Bird for Candice. It's my favorite of all birds.


Based on an idea I used in another painting. The monster was only a small aspect of the original piece. It was a painting for the release of my friends CD, Vessels. Listen to a song from vessels.


Just a cat.


A cat I painted for a friend from Threadless


Later cats and kittens!
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

3 Comments:

Blogger DW said...

Those cats are adorable! :)

5:56 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Richard said...

Almost as adorable as mad cat! ;)

7:20 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Robdraw.com said...

That is one mighty fine bird

7:35 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home