Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm Sick

Meh...
I have tonsilitis but I'm getting over it. I think. I hope.

Illustration Friday "Buzz":




This is a flier I did for the wonderful Kansas State Flower! I finished it mere hours before the topic for IF was announced. I couldn't believe it! Anyway, Here is another "poster" flier I did for them. Please read the flier and go see the show because it will be great! If I'm well enough by Saturday I will be there!

So, thanks to Jeannette for pick a topic that works so well with my schedule!

Last weeks IF was "pheonix":

I had to do Jean Gray, The Pheonix, Of The X-Men. I had to. But maybe one day I'll do another illo of this topic.

I went to visit Toots last week. I gave her folks the pic I did of her for IF "smitten". And I took some more photos of her. I got this one of us together.


Okay, I'm going Back to Bed.
Love, rayguns, and antibiotics,
-mo

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Cat Quilts said...

I am now! Thanks!

12:11 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger beezland said...

Hi, Mo! I made your fabulous picture of Toots my background. DQ

8:11 PM, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home