Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another Gigantic Photo Post!

I have discovered punk rock and my drive to create has returned for what promises to be a fruitful summer!
Don't you dial up people loooooooove me?
So spring has, like, sprung here in brooklyn. For now. But here are some photos I have taken of flowers and outdoorsy type things.

Except for these first photos. They are from a series I did with dead and dying flowers... They were the flowers that people gave me for my birthday, I believe.







Now we move on to newer and living, like winter moving into... spring!





This lot is from vt last year. Some critters made their way into this series.









I have a zine project that I want to get off my chest. And I want people's help with, if they are interested.
But that's all to come...

For now?
Love and Rayguns,
-mo

2 Comments:

Blogger Dope On The Slope said...

The one with the purple coneflowers has great composition.

Nice site. I'm a-gonna add you to my Brooklyn blog roll.

BTW, the word verification that bloggers asked for to post this comment is "arsshhh."

Just thought you'd want to know.

12:14 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Well, thanks for your comments on my comments! (?)

It appears I've not only found a neato new band, but a neato new blog as well.

I love the richness of the colors in the frog photos - all of them are lovely, actually.

3:53 PM, May 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home